Terms and Conditions of Return and Exchange Policy:
In line with the decisions of the Ministry of Commerce and Industry regarding regulating the consumer’s right to replace and retrieve goods and merchandise, our valued customers can exchange or return their purchases within 14 days from the date of purchase, within the following terms and conditions:
- The customer has the right to exchange the product or return it for a refund within 14 days from the date of purchase.
- The goods must be in the same condition in which they were when purchased, suitable for resale and placed in their original packaging with all accessories attached to the original invoice.
- The customer acknowledges that he has not used the product In any way.
- They can exchange their purchases within 14 days from the date of purchase, bearing in mind that the purchases to be returned must be in their packaging and identification cards upon completion of the purchase process.
- It should be noted that any gift that the customer receives in conjunction with his purchases must be returned when he wishes to exchange these purchases.
- Products are returned in the event of a defect or malfunction, or in the event that they do not conform to the specifications approved in the State of Kuwait.
- The nature of the product must be included under the products that can be returned or refunded. contained in the sales invoice, and in the same manner used for its purchase.
- The customer's signature on the transfer order / delivery note is considered as his acknowledgment of receipt of the purchased goods in good condition and free from apparent defects.
- A machine that covers only manufacturing defects that appear during the normal operation of the devices is fixed according to a technical report approved by the workshop of the agent of the device.
- The warranty does not include causes beyond the control of the company and resulting from misuse, neglect and natural disasters.
- The warranty is considered void in the event that the device sold is repaired by a party other than the technician Approved by the maintenance workshop of the product agent, the company, according to a repair order sealed with the agent’s seal, the warranty is considered void if the device is broken, tampered with, or the batteries are opened It shall be as purchased, in its sealed packaging.
- When a malfunction occurs in the device, the company's showroom is not responsible for receiving the device, and the customer must deliver it to the device agent's workshop directly.
- Cosmetics and perfumes must be returned unopened and used, and without prejudice to any packaging.
- In the event that the order is desired to be returned after receiving it intact without any damages, the customer shall bear the cost of shipping through shipping services companies.
- Provided that the goods to be returned are in their original condition (unused and in their packaging) and are attached to the original purchase receipt.
- In cases of ordering from outside Kuwait, the customer shall bear the cost and process of shipping the product or order to be returned.
- Returns address: Kuwait, Capital Governorate, Al Mirqab, Plot 3, Abdel Moneim Riyadh Street, Floor 6, Office 12.
- All terms and conditions are subject to Kuwaiti law.
- To return products, please contact customer service via:
- Customer Service Number
- Payment method and return period (after evaluating the condition of the product): 7 to 10 working days.
The consumer cannot return or exchange goods in the following cases:
- If the consumer is aware of a defect or defect that already exists in the product at the time of purchase and accepts it as it is, or if it is the last piece offered in the store and this matter is mentioned in the invoice.
- If the specifications or the way the goods are packaged prevent their replacement or return because that leads to damage or makes It is impossible to return it to the original purchase condition, and therefore it is impossible to resell it.
- If the customer misuses, damages, or wrongly installs the goods.
- If the product cannot be installed again, or if there are missing accessories or components with or without cartons, or with torn packaging , which must be in the same condition in which the customer purchased it.
- In the case of purchasing a personal care product (bed sheets, blankets, sheets, towels, mattresses ... etc.) due to the nature of its use and for health reasons.
- Valuable goods such as jewelry, watches, eyeglasses, evening and wedding clothes, and other things Skin contact (swimwear and underwear) and perfumes.
- Oud oil, incense and its derivatives are not returned or exchanged.
- Products that are inclusive in discounts and offers are not exchangeable or refundable, with the exception of a defect in the product.
Disclaimer, Indemnification and Liability
- The warranty and guarantee of all products offered within the application is under the responsibility of the merchant (seller). DVendor assumes no responsibility for it.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, DVendor disclaims and excludes all warranties and representations, whether express, implied or statutory, as to the market, products, delivery and installation services, accuracy or Currency or completeness of information provided by DVendor, including implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of a patent, trademark or other intellectual property. The customer expressly agrees that he is solely responsible for using the marketplace and purchasing the products.
- DVendor may, at its sole discretion, change the terms of the agreement at any time. No waiver of any term or condition or any breach of the Agreement shall be deemed a continuing waiver or a waiver of any other term or condition or any subsequent breach of the Agreement. ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES, WHETHER AFFIRMED BY THE AGREEMENT OR OTHER INSTRUMENT OR LAW, ARE CUMULATIVE AND MAY BE EXERCISE SOLELY OR COMMUNICATELY.