“You/Your Person” refers to you, the user of the Application.
“We / first person” means the “Dvendor” application in both Arabic and English
“Users” shall refer to the users of the Application in general and/or individually as the context indicates.
We deal with all personal data and information related to the user in full compliance with all privacy protection legislation in the State of Kuwait.
1- What we do with the user information you provide to us
When you enter user information, you agree that we retain your user information through us or through the services of a third party company that processes this information on our behalf.
Conducting market research, including statistical analysis regarding user behavior, which we may provide to third parties in a non-personally identifiable, aggregated manner.
- identifying problems with our websites, applications or services; plan improvements to our websites, applications or services; Create new websites, applications or services.
Enable us to fulfill all the requirements imposed on us by law.
- To send you periodic communications (including an e-mail), regarding specifications, products, services, events and special offers.
- Communicate with you via any means (including email, telephone, text message, social media and in-person communication) with news and other information that may be of interest to you, provided that such communications are compliant with the law; maintain and update your contact information as necessary; Obtain your prior voluntary consent where applicable.
We may disclose your User Information to third parties:
In order for the third party to send periodic communications to you regarding specifications, products, services, events, and special offers on our behalf.
In the event that you sell or buy business or assets, in which case we may disclose your User Information to the prospective buyer or seller of such business or property.
If a third party owns all or most of our assets, then your user information that you provide to us will pass to the third party as part of the transferred assets.
If we have to disclose or share your user information to:
Comply with legal obligations.
Apply or enforce the terms and conditions and/or any other agreements.
To protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our customers, or other users.
We may also disclose your user information to any of the companies associated with the Media Spaces, wherever these companies are located in the world and for any reason.
You can let us know about any updates, modifications, and corrections you make to the user information that we previously collected by using the review form link in the Contact Us section of the application.
We do not collect personal data about you just for the sake of collecting it, but it usually comes in the course of the usual daily use of our sites and within the legal framework permitted in the State of Kuwait. We also do not in any way communicate your personal data to any third party outside the framework of the law. When using the Application, we may collect personal data about you from the following sources:
Data you provide: We may obtain your personal data that you provide to us when you contact us by email, telephone, or other means.
Data you make available to the public: We may collect or obtain your personal data that you expressly choose to make available to the general public, including through social media (for example we may collect information from your social media account(s), if you post any material written or photographed on our site.
Registration Data: We may collect or obtain your Personal Data when you use, or register to use, any of our Apps or Services.
Content and advertising information: If you decide to interact with content or advertising of any third party on a site or in a Dvendor application, then we may receive personal data about you from the relevant third party.
Receiving information from third parties: We may also collect or obtain your personal data from third parties who provide it to us (ex. credit reference agencies, law enforcement authorities, etc.).
4- What personal data we may collect about you
Personal data: full name, preferred name and personal photo
Demographic data: gender, date of birth/age, nationality, surname, language preferences.
Contact data: Correspondence address, phone number, email address, social media account(s) data
Consent records: records of any consents given by you, along with the date, time, method of consent and any relevant information (ex. subject of consent)
Data related to our sites: device type, operating system, browser type, browsing replays, IP address, language settings, dates and times of connection to a site, related to the app, app usage statistics, app settings, dates and times of connection to an app, related to the app, geographic app data user name, password, login security data, usage data, aggregate statistical information
Employer Data: If you deal with us in an employee capacity, the name, address, telephone number, and email address of your employer, to the extent necessary
Content and advertising data: records of your interactions with online information and content, records of advertisements and content displayed on pages or application screens shown to you, any previous interactions you have with that content or advertisements (including mouse movements, mouse clicks, any forms you complete, including incomplete forms, and any touchscreen interactions).
Views and opinions: Any views and opinions expressed by you and/or chosen to send to us, or to publicly post about us on social media.
5- Your legal rights
Subject to applicable law, you may have a number of rights in relation to the processing of your relevant personal data, including:
- The right not to provide us with your personal data, however, we may not be able to provide you with the full benefit of our sites, applications or services if you do not provide us with your personal data.
- The right to request access to, or copies of, your relevant personal data, together with information relevant to the nature, processing and disclosure of that relevant personal data.
- the right to request the correction of any inaccuracies in your relevant personal data,
The right to claim the following based on legitimate reasons:
erasure of your relevant personal data; or
Restrict processing of your relevant personal data
You can, when you want to withdraw your consent to receive periodic communications regarding specifications, products, services, and events, by responding to the “unsubscribe” link in the communications coming from us.
Please note that we will not disclose your User Information to a third party to enable them to send you direct marketing communications without your prior consent to do so.
7- Data security
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures designed to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure, unauthorized access and other unlawful or unauthorized forms of processing in accordance with law.
Since the Internet is an open network, the transmission of information over the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will implement all reasonable measures to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to us over the Internet, so you assume the risk associated with the transmission of data over the Internet and the responsibility to ensure that any personal data you transmit to us is transmitted to us securely.
8- Protect your user information
Unfortunately, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be completely guaranteed. While we are fully committed to protecting your user information, we cannot guarantee the security of transmitting your user information to the application. Any data transmitted, including your User Information, is at your own risk.
For our part, we are aware of industry standards and use security applications in order to protect user information from any illegal hacking or misuse. Therefore, when we use user information, we apply industry standard procedures and security specifications in order to prevent unauthorized access to user information.
- "Application" means any application made available by us (including applications made available by us through third party stores or marketplaces or by any other means).
- “Personal Data Protection Jurisdiction” means a jurisdiction that has been officially identified by the European Commission as offering an adequate level of protection for Personal Data.
- “Cookie” means a small file that is placed on your device when you visit a website (including our websites). References to "cookie" in this notice include similar technologies, such as web beacons and transparent gifs.
- “Controller” means the entity that decides why and how to process personal data, the operator has the primary responsibility for compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- “Data Protection Authority” means an independent public authority that is legally mandated to oversee compliance with applicable data protection laws.
- “Personal Data” means information that relates to any person or from which a person can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, identification number, application data, online identifier or economic, cultural or social to that person.
- "Process", "Process", or "Processed" means any action taken on Personal Data, whether through automated means such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, configuration, alteration, retrieval, consultation, or use, disclose by transmission, publish or otherwise make available, adapt, aggregate, restrict, delete or destroy them.
- “Processor” means any person or entity that processes Personal Data on behalf of the Controller (other than employees of the Controller).
- “Relevant personal data” means personal data of which we are the controller. It does not expressly include personal data over which we are not the controller.
- “Significant Personal Data” means personal data relating to race or ethnicity, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, physical or mental health, sexual life, or any actual or criminal offenses or penalties purported information, national identification number, or any other information that may be considered sensitive information under applicable law.
-“Standard Contractual Terms” means the standard transfer terms approved by the legislative authorities or approved by the data protection authority within the State of Kuwait.